Seagoville Public Library
Manage your account, check due dates, reserve or renew library materials here.
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere.
Summer Reading Club 2016
Free Programs for ages 3-12
June 10, 2016 - 10:30 a.m. - Public Safety Program presented by the Seagoville Police and Fire Departments in Council chambers with a tour of public safety vehicles.
June 17, 2016 - 10:30 a.m. - John Bunker Sands Wetland Center Program at the Wetlands Center. (Preregistration Required)
June 24, 2016 - 2:30 p.m. - Movie - Walt Disney's "Snow White" in Council chambers.
July 1, 2016 - 10:30 a.m. - Kaufman County Bee Keepers in Council chambers.
July 8, 2016 - 10:30 a.m. - Splash Pad Party at Bruce Central Park
Work and research from the office or from home, anytime.
You will find help, information, and workshops regarding resume preparation, writing cover letters, online application completion, job hunting strategies, and interviewing techniques. You will also find links to self-paced tutorials, lists of agencies offering training by region, and much more. Explore Texas Workskills Development for Libraries project website, as we offer information to help Texans enhance their standard of living through education and employment.
Try these databases filled with magazine articles, encyclopedia entries, and other materials to help you discover more on any subject, from general interest to business, hobbies, and more. Please see your librarian for a user name and password.
The Puzzler's Exchange
Do you love jigsaw puzzles? If so, it's free and easy to participate in the Puzzler's Exchange.
Puzzles to be exchanged.....
- Should be in their original box/package
- Should be in very gently used condition with no missing pieces
- Should have all pieces contained in a Ziploc bag
- Should be "family friendly" images - no obscene words or images, please.
- Please, no more that three puzzle exchanges per visit.
- Donations accepted and appreciated during regular business hours even if you do not wish to exchange your puzzle.
- Please, no puzzles in the after -hours drop boxes.